INVITATION FOR BIDS
GOOSE POND ROAD RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT PHASE I
TOWN OF LYME, NH
One High Street
Lyme, NH 03768
Separate sealed BIDS for the construction of: Goose Pond Road Reconstruction Project, Phase I, includes total road rehabilitation, drainage upgrades and pavement surfaces; will be received by: Town of Lyme Select Board, One High Street, Lyme, NH 03768, at the Town Office Building, until 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 and then at said office publicly opened and read aloud.
A mandatory pre-bid meeting will be held on Thursday, July 9, 2015 at 2:00 p.m. at the Town of Lyme Town Offices located at One High Street, Lyme, NH.
1. Completion time for the project will be calculated as calendar days from the date specified in the “Notice to Proceed” as follows: 90 calendar days for substantial completion; 120 calendar days for construction completion. Liquidated damages will be in the amount of $500 for each calendar day of delay from the date established for substantial completion; and $500 for each calendar day of delay from the date established for contract completion.
2. Each General Bid shall be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of 5% of the Total Bid
3. The successful bidder must furnish 100% Performance and Payment Bonds for the total bid amount and will be required to execute the Contract Agreement within 10 days following notification of the acceptance of his bid.
4. Bidders on this work will be required to comply with the President’s Executive Order No. 1246 entitled “Equal Employment Opportunity” as amended by Executive Order 11375 and
amendments or supplements to that Executive Order and as supplemented in Department of Labor Regulations (41 CFR Part 89). The requirements for bidders and contractors under this order are explained in the Information for Bidders.
5. No Bidders may withdraw a Bid within 60 days after the actual date of opening thereof. The CONTRACT DOCUMENTS may be examined at the following locations after June 26,2015.
Construction Summary of NH Associated General Contractors of NH
734 Chestnut Street 48 Grandview Road
Manchester, NH 03104 Bow, NH 03304
(603) 627-8856 (603) 225-2701
CLD Consulting Engineers
28 Gates Street-Suite 100
White River Junction, VT 05001
Copies of the Construction Documents may be obtained from CLD Consulting Engineers, 28 Gates Street-Suite 100, White River Junction, VT 05001, upon payment of a fee of $50 per set, made payable to CLD Consulting Engineers, which will not be refunded. Partial sets will not be distributed. All requests for mailed documents must be accompanied by an additional fee of $15 to cover the cost of postage and handling payable to: CLD Consulting Engineers, 28 Gates Street, Suite 100,White River Junction, VT 05001, (802) 698-0370.
The Town of Lyme reserves the right to reject all bids.