Resources for preparing for emergencies:
- Lyme town phonebook inside of cover front and back
- Sign up for NH Alert and Code Red for emergency and weather alert messages at http://Readynh.gov
MAKE A PLAN
Lyme Emergency Preparedness Challenge!
- Do you have an Emergency Kit for at least three days?
- Is your home well signed for emergency personnel to find you?
- Do you have a working smoke detector in or near bedrooms?
- Do you have a fire escape plan for your home?
- Has your family practiced your fire escape plan?
- Does your family have a plan to reunite in an emergency outside the home?
- Do you have a list of current medications and health information on your refrigerator? (For a File of Life contact Lyme Parrish nurses)
TAKE ACTION Readynh.gov
Go Bags with Lyme Ready Set Go! logo available from Community Care of Lyme or by contacting the Emergency Managment Director
http://www.ready.gov/calendar Download the whole calendar or feature each month one at a time