Driveway Information

If you are putting in a new driveway access from a Town road, you will need to complete a Curb Cut Permit Application. The Curb Cut Regulations explain the requirements for this access to protect the traffic flow on the town road. If your driveway access will be located on a State road, you will need to obtain State permission. You should call the NH Department of Transportation’s Lebanon Division Office at 448-2654 to schedule a site visit. You will also need a Zoning Permit. For information on the maintenance of driveway culverts, please refer to Maintenance of Driveway Culverts Policy.